Pico de gallo
This pico de gallo recipe is easy to prepare, and is the perfect way to complement your healthiest snack.
- Wash the tomato, dry it, and cut it into small cubes. If the skin is thick, you can also peel it.
- Wash the jalapeño or green pepper, dry them and cut them into cubes too.
- Peel the onion and chop it into small cubes.
- Put the tomato, the jalapeño or green pepper and onion in a bowl, and add the lime juice.
- Chop the coriander very finely (if you want, set aside some leaves to garnish) and also add it to the bowl with a pinch of salt.
- Mix together, and it’s ready. You can garnish it with the coriander leaves you set aside.
- 1 large, ripe tomato, preferably with thin skin.
- 1/4 red onion.
- 1 jalapeño or 2 serrano peppers or 1/2 green pepper.
- The juice of 1/2 lime.
- A few fresh coriander leaves.
- Jimbee Snack Lettuce leaves