Cauliflower hummus on jimbee snack lettuce
Enjoy this authentic recipe featuring a mixture of flavours and textures: it’s smooth, crunchy and very tasty.
- We boil a cauliflower of each colour.
- We mash 100g of cauliflower along with 100g chickpeas, 20g lemon, half a spring onion, 1 tablespoon of tahini, salt and a splash of water.
- Add a dash of oil and sesame seeds, and serve.
- 1 cauliflower of each colour
- 300g drained chickpeas
- 1 lemon
- 1 spring onion
- Jar of tahini
- Olive oil
- Toasted sesame
- Jimbee Snack Lettuce leaves